Peter Flowers named to five Leading Lawyers Top Ten Lists; Eight Meyers & Flowers Partners honored as Leading Lawyers, Emerging Lawyers
Meyers & Flowers is pleased to announce Leading Lawyers magazine has ranked Peter J. Flowers second on its Top Ten Suburban Chicago Lawyers list as well as four other Top Ten Illinois Consumer Law lists by the publication.
In all, he was also selected as one of Illinois’ Top Ten:
- Class Action and Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Plaintiff Lawyers
- Personal Injury Plaintiff Attorneys
- Product Liability Lawyers
- Suburban Chicago Lawyers
“I have always considered it a privilege to have the trust of my clients whether I am working for them on local legal matters or national mass tort concerns,” said Flowers. “To realize that I also have the regard and admiration of my peers is an incredible honor.”
Peter Flowers is one of six partners at Meyers & Flowers to be designated a Leading Lawyer in Illinois. Joining him in this achievement are Ted A. Meyers, Craig D. Brown, Ryan P. Theriault, and Jonathan P. Mincieli. Leading Lawyers has named Michael W. Lenert, Gregory H. Booth and Frank V. Cesarone Emerging Lawyers, a special distinction for top attorneys who are 40 years of age or younger or have been practicing law 10 years or less.
- Ted A. Meyers was named for his commercial litigation and trust, will and estate planning law acumen.
- Craig D. Brown was selected as a Leading Lawyer in personal injury and professional malpractice law.
- Ryan P. Theriault has been named a Leading Lawyer for his work in the practice areas of personal injury and workers’ compensation law.
- Michael W. Lenert was selected as an Emerging Lawyer for this work in commercial litigation, personal injury, and malpractice law.
- Jonathan P. Mincieli was chosen as a Leading Lawyer for his work in the areas of commercial litigation, product liability, personal injury, and professional malpractice.
- Gregory H. Booth was named an Emerging Lawyer for his work in personal injury and workers’ compensation law.
- Frank V. Cesarone was selected as an Emerging Lawyer for his work in personal injury, professional malpractice, and product liability law.
Leading Lawyers are selected based on peer-reviewed surveys before being approved by an advisory board. This distinguished award recognizes Illinois most skilled and respected attorneys. Less than 5% of attorneys are designated as Leading Lawyers and less than 2% are selected as Emerging Lawyers.