meyers & flowers attorneys named to 2017 illinois super lawyers list
Meyers & Flowers is pleased to announce Peter J. Flowers, Craig Brown, Ryan Theriault, Brian Perkins, Michael Lenert and Kim Brancato were named to the prestigious 2017 Illinois Super Lawyers list.
“It is an incredible honor for myself and my fellow Meyers & Flowers attorneys to be selected for the 2017 Super Lawyers list,” said Peter Flowers, partner. “To be recognized by our peers for our dedication to our clients is humbling and would not be possible without the hard work of our entire team.”
Mr. Flowers was especially grateful to find he was included on the 2017 Illinois Super Lawyers Top 10 list for the second year. “In my 25 years of practice, I remain determined to protect my clients and their families by giving them a voice in court. I owe my continuing success and inclusion on this auspicious list to them and their trust in Meyers & Flowers.”
- Peter J. Flowers was selected to be on the 2017 Illinois Super Lawyers list as well as being named to the Illinois Top 10 and Top 100 lists. This marks his ninth year of being included on the Illinois Super Lawyers list, his second on the Top 10 list and his third on the Top 100 list. His primary areas of practice are personal injury and medical malpractice.
- Craig Brown has been named to the 2017 Illinois Super Lawyers list. This is the seventh consecutive year he has been honored. His primary areas of practice are personal injury and medical malpractice.
- Ryan Theriault was named to the 2017 Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Stars list. This is the fourth year he has been selected as one of the state’s Rising Stars. His primary practice area is workers’ compensation.
- Brian Perkins was selected to be on the 2017 Illinois Super Lawyers list. He previously was named on the 2014 Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star list and the Super Lawyers list in 2015 and 2016. His primary practice area is personal injury litigation.
- Michael Lenert was named to the 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star list as well as being recognized as a Rising Star in 2016. His primary practice area is personal injury litigation.
- Kimberly Brancato was named to the 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star list. Her primary area of practice is personal injury litigation.
Super Lawyers Magazine features profiles of select attorneys and compiles lists of top attorneys throughout the U.S. The magazine is distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.
According to the publishers, the annual Super Lawyers lists are selected using a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than five percent of the lawyers in a state are named to the Super Lawyers list and only 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars category. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. The patented, selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. More information about Super Lawyers can be found at SuperLawyers.com.