meyers & flowers associate elected new kcba new lawyer co-chairwoman
An associate of Meyers & Flowers, Kim Brancato, has been elected the new KCBA New Lawyer Co-Chairwoman. She will serve for the next two years in this position effective June 1, 2015. The New Lawyer’s Committee goals are as follows:
- To provide a forum for open discussion and free exchange of ideas between new lawyers through shared resources and experiences.
- Encourage newly admitted attorneys to become members of the KCBA.
- Encourage new members to participate in various KCBA committees and events, including social events and seminars.
- Welcome Judges and KCBA leaders to meet NLC Members and provide information about the KCBA and the practice of law in Kane County.
- Establish and maintain a mentor-mentee program.
- To encourage and foster professional development of new lawyers.
Congratulations Kim on your new role as KCBA NLD Co-Chair.