Jeff earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Western Illinois University in 1990. He was a police officer for the Village of Schaumburg for 26 years, during which time he attended The John Marshall Law School and earned a Juris Doctor degree in 2012.
Jeffrey T. Theriault, Associate
Attorney Jeffrey T. Theriault believes that connecting with each client is of paramount importance.
Jeff represents clients in real estate transactions, estate planning and probate administration, commercial litigation, as well as personal and work-related injury claims. He maintains a diverse client portfolio, with a special focus on assisting those that serve our community, including police officers and firefighters.
“Clients come to us because they need help; oftentimes, they are overwhelmed with information. I try to distill their complex legal issues into matters they easily understand. I am their advocate and conduit to achieve their goals.”
State of Illinois
The John Marshall Law School, J.D.
Western Illinois University
Bar/Professional Association Involvement:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police
Awards; Honors; Distinctions:
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Equitable Remedies
- Rosenberg Scholarship
- Center for Disability and Elder Law “Impact Award”